Houston Public Radio Media Sponsorships
Houston Public Radio is proud to support nonprofit events happening in our broadcast region. We sponsor a variety of performing and visual arts organizations, educational and cultural events that reflect the mission of Houston Public Radio's programming as a service to our audience. Houston Public Radio has a limited amount of on-air availability, and more requests for media sponsorships than we can accommodate. If approved, Houston Public Radio will schedule five - eight :15 second on-air spots for an event. It will also be considered for inclusion on our monthly e-newsletter which reaches over 18,000 subscribers. We make every effort to honor our media sponsorships, but please understand that paid underwriting announcements receive priority.
- Must be free and open to the public unless agreed upon beforehand
- Artistically and/or educationally driven
- Presented by a nonprofit organization (preferred)
- Organization must acknowledge Houston Public Radio on all printed materials and website as the media sponsor. www.houstonpublicradio.org/logos
- Does the event speak to at least one of Houston Public Radio's target audiences, NPR and News or Classical?
- Only applications submitted one month before the event date will be considered.
For information about any of these opportunities call 713.743.0887.