In-Browser Player FAQ
June 20, 2011 11:06:00 pm
We are currently experiencing connectivity issues with our streaming host, which is causing periodic disruptions in service. We are working with them to resolve this issue and hope to have it rectified soon. Thank you for your patience.
If problems still persist, try listening through a standalone media player, such as iTunes, Winamp, VLC or Windows Media Player. If our streaming is still inaccessible after that, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we can look into the issue further.
Internet Explorer (versions 7-9):
- Open the Tools menu and select "Delete Browsing History" (alternately, you can use Ctrl+Shift+Del) (1).
- Make sure that the "Temporary Internet Files" (2) box is checked, and all others are unchecked.
- Click the "Delete" button at the bottom of the window (3), and restart your browser.
- Open the Tools menu and select "Options" (1).
- Select the "Advanced" tab (2) and click the "Clear Now" button (3).
- Click the "OK" button (4), and restart your browser.
Note: If you are using Firefox version 4 and have the menu bar disabled, the Options dialog box can be accessed by clicking on the "Firefox" button in the upper-left corner and selecting "Options" from the menu.
- Click the Wrench icon (1) and select "Options" (2).
- Select "Under the Hood" from the lefthand menu (3) and click the "Clear Browsing Data" button (4).
- In the popup window, select a time period from the dropdown menu (we recommend the past week) (5).
- Check only the boxes next to "Clear Browsing History" and "Empty the Cache" (6). Click the "Clear Browsing Data" button (7) and restart your browser.
- Click the Gear icon (1) and select "Reset Safari" (2).
- In the popup box, uncheck all of the boxes except "Empty the Cache" (3) and click the "Reset" button (4).
- Restart your browser.
- Click the Opera menu button (1), select "Settings" (2) and select "Delete Private Data" (3).
- In the popup box, click the arrow next to "Detailed Options" (4) and make sure only "Delete Entire Cache" and "Delete Persistent Storage" are checked (5).
- Click the "Delete" button (6), and restart your browser.